Atlanta Diabetes Associates has returned to full operation and in-person visits. We are open from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday – Thursday, and 7:30 am to 3:30 pm Fridays. Please note:
- If you have a scheduled visit and would like to convert your appointment to a telemedicine visit, you must call the office’s main number to speak with a scheduler.
- If you previously requested a telemedicine appointment with the schedulers, there is nothing you need to do. You will receive a Zoom invitation from our office on the morning of your appointment.
- Patients with diabetes who desire a telemedicine visit must provide their blood glucose readings and insulin doses; this includes CGM (sensors), blood glucose meters, and insulin pumps.
Lab services are fully operational.
- If you are coming in for lab services only, please call our schedulers, walk-ins are discouraged at this time.
- If you are coming in for a scheduled in-office visit, a separate lab appointment is not necessary. We will perform your lab work at the time of your visit.
What you need to know before coming to the office:
- Wear a mask when entering the building and throughout your visit. Please do not remove your mask unless we ask you to.
- Arrive no more than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment
- Please limit visitors to the patient only. This does not apply to minors and patients needing assistance from family/friends due to a disability.
- You will be required to have your temperature taken before entering our suite.
- A staff member will escort you throughout your visit; please be patient with us.
- We have strict time limits that your provider can be in the room with you. If you require more time than allotted, we may have to schedule another visit or a telemedicine visit to address any additional health concerns.
- If you are experiencing any flu or COVID-19 symptoms, please let us know before your arrival.
Our number one goal is to reduce the amount of exposure for you and our staff. We appreciate your adhering to these items listed above. We are following all Federal, State, and local guidelines and recommendations for your safety and protection. Thank you for your continued support and patience while we work to serve you during these challenging times.